- Do bring a pair of flip-flops to leave in your purse and change into between events.
- Do keep your purse stocked: baby wipes and mints a must.
- Do ask questions. Remember, Isis is just as nervous as you are, and the easier you make it to talk to you, the better.
- Do be yourself and show off your personal style! Isis wants everyone to dress and talk the same? Of course not! Don’t be afraid to wear that cute skirt you found while thrifting.
- Additional Reference: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8Vhof6i53M
- Don’t talk about boys or partying.
- Don’t gossip about other radical terrorist groups. The person rushing you could very well know who you are talking about. Additionally, gossiping can make you seem catty, superficial and two-faced.
- Don’t be scared! Remember, everyone rushed. The person you’re talking to probably once thought, “Maybe I care about human life and compassion too much to be in this.” But look at them now!